Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ADVENTURES

I decided to start my blog - notice that it is not as fancy as my daughter's Stephanie - but I will eventually get there.


I want to create this blog so that I can keep my family and friends of our up and coming adventure to new territory (at least for me anyway). It will be hard to leave the great Northwest and leave my friends and kids behind, but they all know that I will keep in touch and make a few trips up North.


Steve and I have reflected and agreed that this is the best plan for us. We are moving to Iuka, Mississippi - if you need to find the town - just look at the NorthEast of Mississippi where Tenanasee and Alabama conlid - you will find us there up in that corner on County Road 324.





We are both looking forward to moving down there and I will keep you updated on our adventure.





Love Sabine

No comments: