Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LET the COUNTDOWN BEGIN -

Day One

We are having hot sausages on the grill – we need to use our beautiful deck as much as we can and utilize the sun even more. I heard today was going to reach 92 degree in Mississippi – will have to get used to that (although I know I will).

I went and saw Kelly L. and Gail D. today and had lunch – talk about the best co-workers in the world – love them dearly and will miss them. They made my time at MVP so much better and tolerable.

The house selling was a nightmare and I don’t recommend it to anyone – although we have a house pretty much set up down south – we still need to buy it. Let’s see if it goes a lot smoother.
Thankfully the Navy is moving us down and we don’t have to spend a dime – that does help so much – thank you Navy – (although Steve did work for you 24/7 for 26 years) – thank you.

Do you know how many subscriptions you have that you never think about changing addresses for? I found out – so now off to the computer to update all those magazines… Hope I get them all.

For now

Sabine

No comments: