Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 6, 2012


Day 6 -- oh where has the time gone already --

What is something you've always wanted to do but haven't?  Why not?

I want to be able to drive around the USA to visit all the sites.  I have been thru most of the states but only as a drive thru and not to stop and smell the flowers. 

The reason I had not was for the last 50 years I had no time, but we are seriously thinking we need to get us a little RV Mini Van and take our lovely dog Anna and do some serious road trips.  I don't believe this is something that won't happen, in fact I see it happening sooner than later....

Until later

Love Sabine

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Wally and I did that! Soon after I retired, we bought a 19" Roadtrek van so that we could explore in style. We have used it for a two week road trip and many other 4-5 day trips locally. We hope to do more traveling once our major home projects are done (we're doing exterior painting now). I think you and Steve should go for it!

Sabine said...

HI Liz

We would love too and are really thinking about it. I still work out of the house - but my wifi is portable - so I won't have a problem doing getting paid while on the road... LOL. Thanks for reading my blog and commenting. I make sure I read yours, Sarah's and Stephanie's everyday...