Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7, 2012

(7) - Recommend a book for us to read. Why do you think it's important?

I don't really have a book that I think is important, but actually one that some of you my not think is a good book,(s) but I actually think they are great.

50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James

Why you ask?  I thought that the sex in the book was way out there and a bit kinky, but actually the story line and plot was really good.  Do I think there are relationships like that in the world - I would think so and the Red Room is probably built in somone's house.

I have read the first two books in the series and I am working on the 3rd and the only reason I have not finished is was because Michelle came down and read all three books on my IPAD.  For Michelle to even read three books let alone four is an accomplishment and just tells me that that series is a  good read.

I have another book that I want to read and that is the The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls - it is waiting for me on my IPAD and I am looking forward to read it.  Michelle has read it and loved it...

Let me know what you think?

Laters Baby........

Love Sabine



1 comment:

Sar said...

Everybody has been reading 50 Shades of Grey! I'm not really big into fan fiction so I don't know if I'll ever read it, but it's nice to hear there was a plot line instead of just kinky sex everywhere (because that's what most people focus on).

Thanks for the recommendation, Sabine!