Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 8, 2012

(8) Describe "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" of yourself

The Good - is that when I meet someone I give them a fair chance to get to know them.  Sometimes they say it only takes 20 seconds and you know if you like them or not but I rather give them a bit more.

The Bad - I have a bad way of worring too much and want to get over it even faster...  I don't want to sleep on it, I don't want to wait until it clears - I want it out of my life.  I struggle with that all the time.  If someone is mad at me - I want to know why now, not let them calm down and wait.  That is something I to work one more.

The Ugly of my self is that I have let my self go over the last couple of years and have been struggling with my weight.  I am now on a path to recovery and feel stronger than I have in the past, but it does not take much for me to fall down, but this time I feel better and believe that somtimes it takes two steps forward and continue to go forward... small steps are the best..

Love Sabine

No comments: