Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5, 2012

If you could have dinner with any five people, who would they be?

I would want to be able to say someone famous, but really in my heart I would want to have a nice big family get together:  Although my family of five consists of myself, Stephen, Charlie, Stephanie and Michelle - I would have to say that is not fair since we have added, Julie, Aaron and Chase into our lives.  They are all considered my family and would really love to have that special time with all of them and enjoy a nice big celebration.

I have gone back to the PNW many of times since I moved down here and Charlie, Stephanie and Michelle have all come and visited already.  But I truly miss all of them.

So as you can see my family is very important to me and I would rather spend time with them instead of someone who is famous, celebrity or anything else..

Thanks for coming by and until later

Love Sabine



1 comment:

Sar said...

I think family time is much more fun that dinner with anybody famous! Love that you just want your family together!