Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2012

Linking up with Sarah for her 15 day challenge!

Today I start my blogging again and thanks to Sarah, Liz and Stephanie all of whom I have been following - so here it goes - hope you enjoy it.

Although it was yesterday I am a bit behind...:

List 15 fun facts about yourself

1. I am going to be a Grandma (OMA) - I have to start saving for those trips to the PNW... thanks little Mama Stephanie and Aaron.


2. I have the best tan ever since living in the South - although I have not been trying very hard - but thanks to my heritage it comes easy.

3. I enjoy my occasional coffee trips to the nearest Starbucks which is one hour away (yikes I know). 


4. I have embarked on a 30 day challenge to lose weight with my little Sister Susie... let's go get em...

5. My goal this year is to run in a 5k race - although I am training - it is a slow process....

6. I miss my kids every day.

7. I have a job that I enjoy and I can work at home in my pajamas.

8. I love going to theme parks - last one I went
to was Six Flags Great America in Illinois and I rode most of the rollercosters. My next goal is to visit Disney World in Florida.

9. I can't wait until we remodel our bathroom....well maybe I can wait just a bit.

10. I have the most supportive and understanding husband who knows that I need to go to the PNW once in a while.


11. I have seen my family more in the one year then I have in the last 20 years.

12. I truelly do not miss the rain, except when we really need it.

13. I am not afraid of the thunderstorms and lightening anymore.

14. I love that my life has slowed down and I get to enjoy that hot cup of coffee in the morning outside.


15. Have I told you that my kids are my world and I love them oh so much....

 

 

 

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Yay, Sabine! Way to blog...keep it up :)